JD, Amber & Asher

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Changes all around

I can't believe how fast Asher is growing up; only about two more months until his 1st birthday! Everyday is so much fun as he learns new skills. It's so interesting to me how every baby develops in their own time and in their own way. I was so excited on the 9th of May because he finally started crawling a little; however, he took his first steps back in April and then on May 10th started bravely walking up 10 feet on his own. He has definitely decided not to follow the textbooks I studied so diligently in school. I was so proud of him on Mother's Day, because he learned to drink from a straw...yeah!! Okay, so I guess that's enough brag time for now.

JD just had an interview for a teaching position at Yakima Valley Community College yesterday and he felt like it went really well. Please pray that God would provide him with a job for next year, since his current position was cut from the school he's at now (those in Washington pray extra hard for Yakima if you want us back in state, and pray really hard against it if you want us to stay away:)). Also, please pray for him to find a summer job since school ends in about 2 weeks.

5 comments:

Alan, Marci, Maya and Madison said...

Yay! So fun to see pictures and videos!!! We are anxious to see how God is going to provide for you guys...you know what we hope. :)

SIX Thirys said...

It's soo good to see Asher! He's so big... and walking! Keep us posted about the YVCC thing!

The Park Family said...

Hey, bro. Just started my own blogspot because I was jealous of yours. Anyway, check it out whenever.

Unknown said...

what's up jung! i called you a few times and left messages, but never heard from you. if you're looking for an ELL teaching position, i could ask my principal to see if he's looking for one. keep me updated on the YVCC situation.

Michael and Becky said...

That would be so great to have you guys back in Washington. I love the pictures of Asher! He is so big!