JD, Amber & Asher

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Asher's Birthday Bash!!!


(Left to right: Nathan, Asher, Aiden, and Ellie)

JD Posting:

What a busy but a fun day. We had our first birthday party for Asher and his friends all showed up. Asher's and his cousins were so cute playing together. I made California Rolls, Amber made deviled eggs, my mom brought Korean pancakes that were assorted by beef, crab, and squid...(YUM!!!) I like them alot. Nanna and Papa brought the delicious fruits. The pine apples were excellent!!!Finally, my brother OP and Ellen brought the delicious cake. Asher was going to town with it. Asher's friends from church came to wish him a happy birthday too. Camille and Isabelle came and had a great time too.

(above: Camile, Isabelle, and their mom Jessica)

I made a t-shirt commemorating his birthday. Asher is texting his friends and my brother to buy him an IPOD. I wanted to way BYOB (Bring your own boobs) but my wife didn't like that idea so I changed it to BYOM (Bring your own milk).




We went with a dinosaur theme since Asher seemed to like the Dinosaur pinata (and it was cheaper than Sponge bob pinata)



(If you notice, the small dinosaur pinata is hanging on the light fixture)

2 comments:

NanaNator said...

We are glad Asher had a great 1st birthday. We are sorry we were unable to make it to his special celebration. Had to be at the invisable/unnoticed convention that day. Love Nana and Papa

Michael and Becky said...

Happy birthday Asher! Wow, 1 years old! Just wait the 2nd year goes even faster!! There is something so special about 1st birthdays.