JD, Amber & Asher

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Many Faces of Asher!

Okay, so I know I was really bad about posting pictures over the last couple of months (sorry), but things have been a little crazy here. For starters, JD did not get the job teaching in Yakima, so he has started the process of becoming either a border patrol agent or a DPS officer (highway patrol). I know what you are thinking... "Wow, that's quite a switch from teaching!". Yes it is, but JD wants a job that will finacially support our family (so I don't have to work), and I want him to have a job that he will enjoy. Both of these jobs are dangerous and they each have their pros and cons, but we are excited to see where God will lead us. Currently, JD has passed the written, oral, and fitness tests for the DPS, as well as the written, and oral exams for the border patrol (he goes in for the physical and fitness test on Wednesday). Please keep us in your prayers as we make this life changing decision.


Since I was so bad about putting up pictures fo my boy over the past few months, I decided to post a bunch of pictures that reflect a little about Asher's adorable personality. Hope you enjoy!!




3 comments:

Brett Lizzi Ethan Seth Josiah said...

Wow! So fun to see how big Asher is getting. He is so cute! Miss you guys and hope you're doing well. Sounds like life is really busy and I'm sure God is teaching you all much through this time! Hang in there : ). It'll be fun to see what He has in store! Love, Lizzi

Alan, Marci, Maya and Madison said...

Cute pictures, but I'm ready for new ones! :) And yes, I am going to call you back (it's been so long you probably forgot you even called me :) )! Soon. :) Hope you guys are doing well.

Alan, Marci, Maya and Madison said...

Oh yeah, and what's with the mullet? :)